Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportive Insurance

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm heading to Belgium this weekend to ride the Tour Of Flanders sportive. I was wondering if there is any specific travel insurance that covers riding events in Europe including, if possible, medical and bike cover.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

Check with CI head office I would be surprised if your current insurance doesnt cover you. thats if you are a member.

if no its only a few euro to join and you will have insurance cover for all you sportives training etc.

If you prefer to join with the ivca if you > 39 then you could also check their website for their insurance coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 19 musette

Thanks Morana. I'm not sure there's time to get a membership in by this weekend so do you know of any online insurer I can get cover from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

I am sorry I dont.

Advertisement