Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Platinum Terran/Protoss Practice Partners.

Options
  • 28-03-2011 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

As the heading explains. I have a few higher ranked Zerg people I can play against every once in a while but not so terran and my particularly weak race, protoss. I'm only really looking for someone I can message when they come online and ask for a couple of games if its convenient, not coaching just a little practice and maybe a few hints regarding my play or the match-up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Whats your race/rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Columc wrote: »
    Whats your race/rank?

Apols, I'm a Silver Terran, so there wouldn't be much benefit in playing me, other then a little satisfaction in helping a noob out.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

I am platinum random: baal.918

so i can race pick whatever you want me to take :p
    but lemme tell you: i hate TvT, as much as you do (reference to your other thread :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

k k. I'm Feanor.980 and am now a Gold Terran (and I think close to promotion but hard to tell). I'm beating Toss and Zerg plats regularly and mercifully I don't get matched against many Terrans currently.

I have a few Zerg partners but wouldn't mind practicing some openings in TvT if possible...? Or I can play you if you want to practice your vT match ups in general.

(as an aside, I won my first TvT for ages yesterday...after my opponent accidently cancelled his first rax and then gg'ed :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

well it wont hurt to practice my TvT :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement