Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a Dell laptop which is physically broken. The screen is seperating from the hinges and the keyboard on one side. The software is working grand. Where can I go to get it fixed? And approxiamately how much would you reckon?

Thanks guys,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,834 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Hi guys,

I have a Dell laptop which is physically broken. The screen is seperating from the hinges and the keyboard on one side. The software is working grand. Where can I go to get it fixed? And approxiamately how much would you reckon?

Thanks guys,

Mines like that, It a terrible design. Isnt an inspiron per chance??

Im not bothered getting it fixed. But you could probably do it your self. Just order hinges and lid on ebay. far cheaper and ridiculously easy to do.

Got me a new laptop last week anyway so happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭El Diablo 101

It's an inspiron alright. I would order the hinges and stuff, but I'm not very technically minded when it comes to that stuff unfortunately! Any good repair shops in Dublin city?

Advertisement