Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Uppsala Sweden - Accommodation

Options
  • 27-03-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So I got offered a place in Uppsala University in Sweden, to do a masters which is great n'all but I've heard there is a huge problem with Student housing. After reading a few horror stories, I've really gotten concerned about this.

Basically, I'd love to know if anyone else is going to be studying in Sweden this autumn - and what their plans are for finding a room.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Hey Paul,

I got an offer from the same University.
    At the moment I'm trying to work out how to fund my living expenses, will let you know if/when I start looking for accommodation there.

Dylan

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paul_501

Grand,

I'll give you a heads up to save you a bit of hassle when applying for accommodation. First off, you aren't given any certainty you'll get any kind of home, instead you'll be given a place in the queue. Second, many of the uni's nations have apartments, but members have first choice preference.

Advertisement