Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to move?

Options
  • 27-03-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been living in Ireland for 4 years and have loved every minute of it. But now I want to see another part of the world and am unsure where to travel too. I'm from Canada but don't want to live in North America again due to the large level of idiots. (Clearly a self hating Canadian).

I'm thinking about Oz, but am unsure of the asshole ratio. I know it's easy to find unsavory characters anywhere. But the banter of the Irish is pretty unique and would like to find like minded people.

Anywhere that has decent weather and decent people I am willing to consider. The world is my oyster. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭wicorthered

amsterdam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Welcome to Boards.

I'm moving this to Living Abroad as the Travel forum is for holiday related travel!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

China.

They're a beautiful people, none of our judeo-christian hangups.

Plus they have all the jobs and cash right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

if you're looking for banter move to scotland - i know its not too exotic compared to other places but its still epic fun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement