Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night

Options
  • 27-03-2011 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey iv the new Fight Night Champion and iv created new boxers to fight in the Legacy mode one was a Hall of famer and the current bower im using is a ring legend.When I retired my first guy his overall rating was 86 but when i went to use him in the quick fight mode his rating was only a meer 71.Im just wondering is there any way to carry over there overall rating from the legacy mode so that if you want to have a quick fight with your mates that you created boxer stats arnt all zeros and a crappy overall rating of 71.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I've never played Fight Night Champion myself, but from reading around the net it seems that you cant export your Legacy fighters into regular games.
    The only recommendations I've seen is recreating your fighter in those modes and redistributing the points as you did in Legacy - but I assume that's what you mean by having zeroed stats.

Advertisement