Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay noob *please help*

Options
  • 26-03-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I just created an ebay account and am trying to buy this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280647237484#ht_3620wt_1139

I just needed some help because I know very little oon Ebay.

My main concern is that in the information it says to contact the seller if you want to bid but have a feedback score of less than 10.

How do I contact the user ?
    Does ebay have a PM service of sorts ? , if so how do I use it ?

If im supposed to contact the seller via email , will it display their email address somewhere ?

Sorry for the stupid questions but only found out about this today and had some cash so thought i'd go for it and considering the auction closes tomorrow night I need to know soon.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Under the sellers name there should be a button which says contact seller, works like pm here in boards.

Just a little tip on eBay, watch out for scammers.

"We can*not get any items autographed and no*certificate of authenticity will be included"

Without a certificate that axe is just an axe. Pay no more than a normal second hand one would cost. It has no value without that. Ignore that auction or you'll have wasted a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Takemyscars72

Thanks for the tip , but I know that its definitely not a scam because the link is on his page.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

OP dont forget to check the shipping rates, I just checked and it totals at $1,110.78

Advertisement