Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field Owners in Kilcoole???

Options
  • 26-03-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All..

Basically I am toying with the idea of leasing my LO a pony for the sumer months & doing DIY Livery.... So live in Kilcoole & have seen a couple of fields with horses & a couple of riders out and about but cant find any info on who might own these fields that would be open to diy grass livery for the summer months...

Cant afford to go down the whole Lease via her riding school option & want the pony to be very local so can head down as many times a day as possible without having to jump in the car..

I would be looking at leasing an old schoolmaster who would be happy to be fussed over - Daughter would be on lead rein at all times...

Can anyone help??

Advertisement