Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage holders needed for research. Results could influence gov policy

Options
  • 26-03-2011 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am writing an article for a major international media organization about the growing problem of mortgage arrears in Ireland.

The article will be read by senior officials in the Irish government and in the EU, who may decide in the coming weeks whether to force banks to write off parts of troubled mortgages or whether to introduce aid for those struggling to pay in the wake of interest rate rises.

I am looking for people who are struggling to pay their mortgages, or who may struggle in the coming months. I just want to find out what is happening, I would not use any of the material without your express permission. Names can be changed if necessary. If I do not talk to enough people, I will not be able to write the article.

If you can help -- or if you know someone who could -- please call me on 085 705 0073 or send me a message

Thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement