Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA iMPACT! 24-3-11

Options
  • 26-03-2011 8:15am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This show was the absolute pits. I know I'm allergic to TNA but wow, Mr Kennedy is doing my head in. I think these last few weeks it's just been growing, but he's just so loud, obnoxious and unfunny. I looked for a thread on this but couldn't find one for this week. I guess it'd come closer to Tuesday!

In any case, the show's been so awful that it's made for a fantastic review by the lads at ReviewaWai.com, so I synced their podcast to a video of the iMPACT in question!

STREAM here : http://blip.tv/file/4934666

If you're on the fence, here's a snippet to see if you'd be interested in listening.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Just watched the promo there... Seem's like they're all just shooting on each other! I enojyed that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

You embedded your own video with embedding disabled? Swerve. ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ridley wrote: »
    You embedded your own video with embedding disabled? Swerve. ;)

Ha ha ha! Russo strikes again! Thanks for the heads up, fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They took the title away from Anderson too soon imo

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

what do u think of his comedy stylings Liz? Like how he cuts his promos etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Yeah Impact wasn't good this week. I don't think it was as $hit awful as Pollock was making it out to be, and I actually didn't mind the opening segment, but I didn't like the frustrating finish to the main event and the subsequent 10 minute brawl between Anderson and Sting.

I can understand that the writers are trying to project Anderson as some guy who is always getting screwed and cant catch a break, but it doesn't seem to fit his cocky brash and bold character. Which is why I sense a heel turn soon for him to replace the void left by Hardy. Depending how long Hardy is gone for that is.

The Angelina thing was stupid, and it was annoying that Tara had most of the offensive over Mickey, but Mickey still won. But I like the look of the new Mexican-America faction.

Overall a poor Impact, hopefully they improve from here until Lockdown.

Jay, is it safe to say these aren't your signs?!

16bgcuw.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That picture is calling out to be photoshopped...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

That picture is calling out to be photoshopped...

Go for it!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056037241&page=4

Advertisement