Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish Teachers

Options
  • 25-03-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Right there doesn't seem to be a place to complain about teachers. No names allowed, just tell your stories etc. about those people you sit stunned next to wondering how they ever got a job.

My Irish teacher, basically is a "posh" scumbag. From some hard part of Limerick I hear. His diction and grammar is appaling, he is constnatly trying to make himself sound educated, using words like "prosperous" "prosperity" and "prosper" :-/ Sometimes I just feel like walking out of the class. Anyone feel the same? :-P

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sentid wrote: »
    Right there doesn't seem to be a place to complain about teachers. No names allowed, just tell your stories etc. about those people you sit stunned next to wondering how they ever got a job.

No...let's not.
    Sentid wrote: »
    My Irish teacher, basically is a "posh" scumbag. From some hard part of Limerick I hear. His diction and grammar is appaling, he is constnatly trying to make himself sound educated, using words like "prosperous" "prosperity" and "prosper" :-/ Sometimes I just feel like walking out of the class. Anyone feel the same? :-P

There's so much mileage and ammunition in just those few lines, but I won't bother.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement