Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Drummer Available

Options
  • 25-03-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I'm 25 from Dundalk Co. Louth Ireland. Playing drums 11 years. Received my grade 8 in drums when I was 17 and studied applied music in DKIT for four years. I've played in numerous bands and genres including; funk, blues, pop, indie, classic rock, metal and progessive metal.

I have great gear including 2 drum kits some I'm suitable for any gig, mics, in ear monitors and floor lights for the kit.

I have my own transport so ravel is no problem for me at all so no part of Ireland is unreachable. I will gig anywhere. I have a lot of experience with cover bands for the last 5 years. I have my own kit and great gear including drum mics, a full lighting rig and in ear monitors.

You can check out my myspace page, I have some pics and stuff on it but no recordings as the media player is busted, so email on the address below if you want to anything I have.

www.myspace.com/markthedrum

Feel free to contact me with details of your band. You can contact me on my email address:

markthedrum@gmail.com

Please no time wasters.

Cheers

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

Hey, We're in a band called Lukanovic from Dundalk. We have a singer, bass player, guitarist and I play piano. this is our website, you can listen to some of our songs. let me know if your interested. myspace.com/alexlukanovic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jamestooher

Hi,
    we are an all originals band that are really hardworking and committed. Looking for a really good drummer and have gone through 4 or 5 at this stage. would really love if you'd come down and see what you think of our material. We have recently won a youbloom competition for €2000 with bob geldof complimenting us. We have a gig in temple bar in July with hopes of getting gigs in England out of it. give me a ring, we are based in Nenagh so maybe it would be unrealistic??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 davyb

Hey dude just wondering if your still looking for work.

Give me a shout back if ya are might have something for ya.

Cheers,
    Davy

• Advertisement
Advertisement