Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCLA students racist rant

Options
  • 25-03-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭

Saw this on another board and thought it was funny.
    Basically some girl in America start givin it loads about asian students.
    There's 2 videos (1 is a song reply from one of these students:D) and an explanation so I'll just link to them all in the one place.
    UCLA Students racist rant :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I love the reply song, so damned catchy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Great song. The girl is clearly an idiot who contradicts herself throughout the video. The scary part is she is studying political science, potentially another sarah palin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Having lived on University of Toronto campus, I can assure you, as absolute fact, that almost all asian students living around me (and there were a lot) had (no joke) about 10 to 15 family members come every single weekend with a van full of shopping, chains of people loading shopping up the stairs and taking washing down the stairs, with little kids running around, at least 3 generations of the family would come.

Absolute bizzare experience. And the Asian lad living next door to me (with paper thin walls) was on his cell phone 24 / 7.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Having lived on University of Toronto campus, I can assure you, as absolute fact, that almost all asian students living around me (and there were a lot) had (no joke) about 10 to 15 family members come every single weekend with a van full of shopping, chains of people loading shopping up the stairs and taking washing down the stairs, with little kids running around, at least 3 generations of the family would come.

Absolute bizzare experience. And the Asian lad living next door to me (with paper thin walls) was on his cell phone 24 / 7.

RACIST!*

*Nah, I'm messing, I studied in Hong Kong, exact same thing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Baps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I named my latest DJ mix after this episode lol.

Advertisement