Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tai Chi for beginners in Dublin city centre? Summer 2011

Options
  • 25-03-2011 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    I'm trying to find info on beginners Tai Chi courses in Dublin but am having hard time finding any places.. most websites/links seem really old and class schedules are really difficult to find too. Ideally I'm looking to start ASAP but am not in any real hurry. Would love to be able to do something well (or at least ok ) before summer and maybe gather up or find a group that would be interested in doing a bit of tai chi in Phoenix park in summer weekends Can anyone advise me of a good place for beginners? Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Hi....have a look at this site..traditional Yang style tai chi..certified instructor with the John Ding International Acadamy of Tai Chi Chuan (JDIATCC):

http://blacktortoisetaichi.com/

regards

maguffin

Advertisement