Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for bait wholesale suppliers

Options
  • 25-03-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all,

(hope i've posted this in the right place) - A friend of mine has a pet shop and he wants to get into selling some fishing bait. Can anybody recommend a wholesaler who can supply bait for freshwater fishing?

thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

where is he based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mwin80

hi ,sorry - i forgot to include that - it's actually OK now though. I've managed to find some info so I think i'm ok now. Thanks for your reply though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dune_248

hi,i will be doing dyed shrimp in the next couple of week if your friend is looking for some,these shrimp are not done in brine,they will not decay and are always perfect for fishing,here is my email if you are interested,shrimpforsalmon@gmail.com,all the best for the salmon season

Advertisement