Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce with chinese

Options
  • 24-03-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any info on this course if they have done it or know someone who is doing it?I'm desperate for some information on this as it seems a rare course!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭waterfordgirl

As far as I know, very few people do this course and most of those who do, use it as an gateway to straight commerce (once they pass their first year exams they can switch). I know that there actually isn't anyone graduating from commerce and chinese this year because the two that did it in first year changed into commerce for second year!
    best bet is to go through the ucc website and email the course director to find out more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Chrisco

My neighbour's mate does it and I hear it's good but hard work, and it's great craic in the third year when ye go to China for a year. I think there's about 15 of them in each year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

I think i'll pass on it :p..thanks for the replies

Advertisement