Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Brown makes me so angry!

Options
  • 24-03-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

Gah I hate him. His face makes my blood boil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

His latest incident is just one of a string of instances, Even Z listers in America feel there untouchable and in a lot of cases they are. Americans should of washed their hands of him after the Rhianna thing but no, he's more popular than ever.

Que, his next appearance on Oprah saying he was in a bad place at the time but he's ok now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShaveTheWhales

yeh hes pretty much a jackass

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He's scum, simple as.. I can't believe he's still getting record deals :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Latest incident?

I get the feeling that the more he gets back into things and the more adulation he gets, he'll come around to thinking that the Rihanna incident wasn't his fault and he will do it again. Makes me sick looking at him. That incident should've been the end of his career on the basis that he should no longer have influence over young kids, but as we've seen so often with the likes of Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty etc, music moguls have no morals when it comes to making money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

He makes his money from selling music. Someone must like it if he's still making money so I don't see why his personal life should be our business.

Any kid who is looking at celebs for a role model is already fúcked in life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I remember listening to the radio one night and the presenter was on to this girl (maybe a teenager) and he asked who is your ultimate crush?

....Chris Brown! hehehhe!

Even after what he did to Rhianna (it was like a week after)

Yeah, he'd never do that to me......:confused::confused::confused:

Alarm bells ringing, some girls are so infatuated that they don't realise the danger of violence against women. It's quite sad really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He needs a punch in the jaw.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

dlofnep wrote: »
    He needs a punch in the jaw.

he needs a kick up the hole!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

He's a thug!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

xzanti wrote: »
    he needs a kick up the hole!!!!!!

Needs a serious kick in the balls! That'll learn em! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

He's an arrogant d1ckhead. I don't even know any of his songs, yet I know he's the guy that savagely beat up Rihanna. I suppose that is bound to appeal to some macho jock types :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

I remember listening to the radio one night and the presenter was on to this girl (maybe a teenager) and he asked who is your ultimate crush?

....Chris Brown! hehehhe!

Even after what he did to Rhianna (it was like a week after)

Yeah, he'd never do that to me......:confused::confused::confused:

Alarm bells ringing, some girls are so infatuated that they don't realise the danger of violence against women. It's quite sad really

classic irrational infatuation fantasy. "I can CHANGE him :pac:"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

When the original incident hit the fan, I was working with male teens with aggression/emotional problems in the states. before the incident chris brown was a idol, a god ect... surprisingly, after, a lot of these young men hated him, ironically. In him they did not see themselves, but men who had hurt the women in their lives, mothers/sisters...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ScriptGirl

I wouldnt listen to his music. if it comes on i turn it off.
    If im out dancing, i go out for a smoke. extreme..??? possibly.
    however he has shown NO REMORSE

Advertisement