Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist wanted for alt rock/punk/hard rock band.

Options
  • 24-03-2011 7:11am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 28

Forming a Band Based in Dublin

Band's name: Frozen Fire, haven't really decided because we haven't got all the members
    Music Genres: Alternative Rock, Punk, Hard Rock, Indie Rock, Raggae, etc
    Band members at the moment: a Female Vocalist (Jay) and a Guitarist (Ryan)
    we NEED: a Drummer and a Bassist
    Influences: The king Blues, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Frank Turner, Chewing on Tinfoil, The Vandals, Nirvana, Papa Roach, The All American Rejects, Breaking Benjamin, Lifehouse, Nickelback, Vertical Horizon, Maroon 5, 3 doors down, etc.
    age range: between 17-21
    NB: we dont mind trying different types of music. we're gonna creat or make somthin new and original. we're looking for people who truely love music, not jus being cool. ;)

send me the pravate message if u have
    more quetions => Jay
    my email address: Breakingpoint_bkp@hotmail.com

Give us a shout.

We're staying positive, we won't give up on what we're doing, we have dreams and we're making it come true so let's make believe

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 David 12-7-6

Hi there,

My name is dave I'm an experience guitarist i'm 21. The previous band I've been playing with have finished and I'm eager to get a serious band/act together ASAP. I've alot of experience playing on all sized stages inc overseas in londons HMV forum. I've experience playing a multitude of different styles but I'd like to start an Alternative/rock act. If required I can provide links to my work with a previous band.

Regards,
    Dave

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 28 ImJay

It's Jay.
    PM sent* :D
    oh, theres a misspelling in the PM tht i sent, it's *long, not lnog lol

Hammer on!
    Jay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭goblin59

where abouts do you guys practise?
    I play Bass btw, unfortunatly my amps not working atm but gonna try and get a new one soon or get mine fixed.

Yah, i live 20 mins away from st.stephens green. and we havent done much practice really cos we havent got all the members together. we practiced in some park and stuff yeno, an acoustic guitar and vocal :D.. we're lookin for a drummer and a bassist to complete the band and get runnin seriously yeno.

Hammer on
    Jay ;)

• Advertisement

BUMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

hey yo im a bass player playin im 22 playin 8 years now or thereabouts not exactly overloyed with ithe influences but if your lookin to create somethin original that shouldn't be much problem...

We Naw Have Got a Drummer

We're Still Looking For A bassist :D

Cheers! xD

Forming a Band Based in Dublin

Band's name: Frozen Fire, haven't really decided because we haven't got all the members
    Music Genres: Alternative Rock, Punk, Hard Rock, Indie Rock, Raggae, etc
    Band members at the moment: a Female Vocalist (Jay) and a Guitarist (Ryan) and a Drummer
    we NEED:a Bassist
    Influences: The king Blues, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Frank Turner, Chewing on Tinfoil, The Vandals, Nirvana, Papa Roach, The All American Rejects, Breaking Benjamin, Lifehouse, Nickelback, Vertical Horizon, Maroon 5, 3 doors down, etc.
    age range: between 17+, we really don't care about the age, as long as you can rock and u love playing music ;)
    NB: we dont mind trying different types of music. we're gonna creat or make somthin new and original. we're looking for people who truely love music, not jus being cool.

send me the pravate message if u have more quetions => Jay
    my email address: Breakingpoint_bkp@hotmail.com

Give us a shout.

We're staying positive, we won't give up on what we're doing, we have dreams and we're making it come true so let's make believe :D

Thanks!

ImJay wrote: »
    We Naw Have Got a Drummer

We're Still Looking For A bassist :D

Cheers! xD
    I have changed the title of your existing thread to reflect the above. Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Advertisement

i don't get it. im too slow for that, can u just elaborate it a bit? lol

i don't get it. im too slow for that, can u just elaborate it a bit? lol
    If you have problems understandnig plain English why do you write your own posts in txt spk?

Um... Understandnig?, understanding* ye meant? lol dude calm.
    i dnt kno how dis thing works. thanks for the advice tho, buh, i didnt get it.

Hi, It's Jay, imma vocalist of the band.

alright,
    we're based in Dublin.
    we naw have got a drummer, guitarist, and a vocalist.
    we're still looking for a bassist to complete the band.
    we'll be jammin and stuff. we play punk rock, alternative rock, hard rock, etc.
    we don't mind trying different types of music.
    here's my email address: Breakingpoint_bkp@hotmail.com

gimme a shout if ure interested.
    Hammer on! :D
    Jay

Um... Understandnig?, understanding* ye meant? lol dude calm.
    i dnt kno how dis thing works. thanks for the advice tho, buh, i didnt get it.
    How about I be more explicit then:
    Don't write in txt spk any more. There is a rule in the charter about it.
    Consider that your one and only warning on the subject.

Closing this thread at ImJay's request as all necessary members have been recruited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement