Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Viral videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moved to Cool Vids & Pics.

I'm assuming this isn't just an attempt to increase page views for extra marks - the CV&P mods will not be impressed if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

shameless promotion is shameless. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

What's with these crap videos showing up, was there a school project or something?

Just cause it's on youtube doesn't make it "viral"...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

hmm i found the last one yesterday and somehow it gets put up with a load of others, i call shenanigans!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oldspice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oldspice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Got a class project in or something? Shameless & Humourless. If you wiki'd Viral you would find:

"The goal of marketers interested in creating successful viral marketing programs is to create viral messages that appeal to individuals with high social networking potential (SNP) and that have a high probability of being presented and spread by these individuals and their competitors in their communications with others."

You can use that quote in writing your summary. Also when drawing conclusions, please note how boardsies smell rats and are cynical bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

All crap.

Particularly the first. The blonde burd never got her tits out or anything. Benny Hill would turn in his grave.

Calling it viral will not make it go viral, in the same way that shouting "Bankruptcy" won't make it so.

Especially if they're shit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Maybe if you were honest about it you could have promoted your shite vids here.

Probably not though, because this forum is for cool vids :cool:

Edit: The OP isn't the one responsible for these vids, but I still don't reckon they're suitable for here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement