Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Best places to stay on Aran islands?

• 24-03-2011 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ Tedious Bore

organising a trip to the Aran islands for 2 nights over the May bank hol weekend and could do with some advice on where's best for a group looking for a bit of nightlife.

won't be a pure boozey weekend but would still love to be somewhere with a bit of craic at night.
    am I right in thinking that Inis Mor is the place to be? ...and if so, then where on this island would be fun?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

As you can see here there are a number of hotels on the islands.
    Reviews here from tripadvisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭ loloray

organising a trip to the Aran islands for 2 nights over the May bank hol weekend and could do with some advice on where's best for a group looking for a bit of nightlife.

won't be a pure boozey weekend but would still love to be somewhere with a bit of craic at night.
    am I right in thinking that Inis Mor is the place to be? ...and if so, then where on this island would be fun?

thanks
    Can I ask where you ended up staying Tedius Bore? Planning on going there soon and looking for recommendations. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ Tedious Bore

loloray wrote: »
    Can I ask where you ended up staying Tedius Bore? Planning on going there soon and looking for recommendations. Thanks.

kilronan hostel
    €25 a night i think. a minute's walk from the ferry and very good facilities.
    I recommend.

Advertisement