Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places to stay on Aran islands?

Options
  • 24-03-2011 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

organising a trip to the Aran islands for 2 nights over the May bank hol weekend and could do with some advice on where's best for a group looking for a bit of nightlife.

won't be a pure boozey weekend but would still love to be somewhere with a bit of craic at night.
    am I right in thinking that Inis Mor is the place to be? ...and if so, then where on this island would be fun?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

As you can see here there are a number of hotels on the islands.
    Reviews here from tripadvisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭loloray

organising a trip to the Aran islands for 2 nights over the May bank hol weekend and could do with some advice on where's best for a group looking for a bit of nightlife.

won't be a pure boozey weekend but would still love to be somewhere with a bit of craic at night.
    am I right in thinking that Inis Mor is the place to be? ...and if so, then where on this island would be fun?

thanks
    Can I ask where you ended up staying Tedius Bore? Planning on going there soon and looking for recommendations. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

loloray wrote: »
    Can I ask where you ended up staying Tedius Bore? Planning on going there soon and looking for recommendations. Thanks.

kilronan hostel
    €25 a night i think. a minute's walk from the ferry and very good facilities.
    I recommend.

Advertisement