Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSKF Ireland Fundraising Kata Course for the Japan Earthquake

Options
  • 23-03-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

I just spotted this on their Facebook page.

I'm not a member of WSKF but I plan to attend this, it's good to see the MA community worldwide respond to this crisis in Japan so quickly.

Details as follows:
    An invitation from Sensei Brendan Perry, chief instructor of WSKF Ireland:

Hi all,

I'm sure you're aware by now of the disaster in Japan. We in the WSKF Ireland have many friends in Japan and we have been asked to help by our Chief Instructor, Sensei Hitoshi Kasuya.

I have organised with Ballyroan Community Centre to have a Kata Course on Saturday March 26th starting at 2pm and finishing at 6pm. The centre have very kindly given us the centre for free. I am asking that everybody give 10 euro or whatever you want to give. All funds will be sent to WSKF Japan and they will distribute it to the relief efforts there.

KATA COURSE in BALLYROAN KARATE ACADEMY

Saturday 26th March 2011

2pm - 3pm: White, Orange & Red Belts (beginner , 9th & 8th Kyu)

3pm – 4pm: Yellow and Green Belts

4pm – 5pm: Purple Belts

5pm – 6pm: Brown and Black Belts

If people cannot attend the kata session and wish to contribute, it would be most welcome. The object is to help our fellow karate brothers and sisters in Japan in their hour of need.

Yours in Karate

Brendan Perry

6th Dan Chief Instructor WSKF Ireland

Z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Ah_go_on

Nice gesture. Brendan is one of the best out there too so should be very worthwhile.

Advertisement