Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone find leedroid on desire laggy?

Options
  • 23-03-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭

As above,had it for a couple of weeks no problem but all of a sudden laggy and constantly loading icon when I return to home.screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

seanin4711 wrote: »
    As above,had it for a couple of weeks no problem but all of a sudden laggy and constantly loading icon when I return to home.screen.

Might not be Leedroid. Do you have Launcher Pro? I do and I'm convinced that is the problem. Memory leak perhaps? No lag when I was on Sense with Leedroid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Keith186

Happens me too. Its memory leak of sone sort not sure exactly what though.

I use launcher pro with it too.

Memory drops down to 50M and whole phone is slowed down.

I updated the kernel on Sunday and only had the leak once earlier today so it's improved a bit.

Some peeps are saying it's Flash 10.2 that's leaking and you should uninstall it and get an apk of Flash 10.1 and stop auto updates aand that sorts it.

Haven't tried it myself, I'd reckon Adobe will be fixing it sooner rather than later though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've the same problem, switching to something now I think.

Not using launcher pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Love leedroid but it lags something crazy after coming off the net both 3g and wifi.
    talking about 40 seconds to get back to home screen after pressing home button.
    With the loading circle round and round.
    I have stable cyanogen 7 dl'ded and going to try that asap.
    Bye leedroid!

PS no launcher pro

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I have leedroid and launcher pro and have never encountered this lagging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,465 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Definitely noticed this the past week. I actually just thought it wads my phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Sparko

Definitely a problem with flash, I was plagued by this for a few weeks and once I downgraded flash the problem vanished.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I got rid of it about 3 weeks ago for this reason, switched to Cyanogenmod 7.

I now want to switch to another Sense based ROM because I miss the dialer and integrated contacts.

Advertisement