Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Web Client Help

Options
  • 23-03-2011 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

I need some java/android/web services help and i need it urgently :confused:

I am new to android and really really new to web services so I am looking for someone to give me a crash course in web services - specifically the client side ASAP

I am in the Dublin area and need someone who has a bit of spare time on their hands i.e. in the next couple of days to help me get something up and running.

I dont think it will be difficult for someone who knows what they are doing but im weeks in and am still none the wiser.

Preferrably I'm looking for someone with a couple of years experience under their belt to teach me the basics.

Obviously I wont expect you to do it for the good of your health, im in a bit of a bind so if anyone thinks they can help me, I will be very grateful!!!!

Thanks,

PM me if youre interested

Advertisement