Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great new mail app

Options
  • 23-03-2011 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Sparrow has been around for a little while but never used it due to not having a gmail account. Yesterday though in the new update it accepts all imap mail accounts, and it's the best email client I've ever used. Has a bit of an IM/twitter feel about it, but that's not a bad thing imo.

It's about 8 euro on the app store, highly recommended!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭fasty

I tried the lite version and it's very nice. I love simple, uncluttered apps and this pretty much nails that.

I've been using Mail since 2003 though so it'll be hard to let go :D Plus that poor Eircom POP3 account sticks out like a sore thumb! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah, have converted completely to Sparrow and am quite happy with it. Could be improved in quite a few ways though. It badly needs custom signatures, a new mail only inbox and other basic features but overall I'm quite happy with it.

Advertisement