Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Magician Boys 6yr Party Kildare

Options
  • 23-03-2011 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Looking for a good but not necessarily expensive magician for boys birthday party age 6 (kids ages 6-7yrs) in the Kildare/West Dublin area.

All comments and recommedations appreciated.

Thank you ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Dude ,
    I think the pricing is a bit 2006 on those lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

horgan_p wrote: »
    Dude ,
    I think the pricing is a bit 2006 on those lads.

Not if you check what is being offered like for like with other companies, they have public/employee liability cover, can entertain all for 90 mins/2 hrs/3hrs, will leave the children and parents happy - then compare the cost of taking 20 or 30 kids to the local play zone.

Imho of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

The one I'd recommend is Mr. Magic, he's in my opinion the top magician in Ireland. He won the Street Performer's World Championship with his family show last year.

His website is http://mrmagic.ie/.

You're also not going to find anyone good for any less than those pair. In fact they'd be on the cheap side of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

Tricky trixsters are good not cheap but good their in newhall Naas aswell have kids entertainment place there near tougers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

found their website for you hope it helps
    http://www.magiccastle.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

Saw a very entertaining guy this summer called Billy Bubbles - magic show followed by punch and judy show - kids and adults both loved him - no idea of prices etc but his website is www.abrakadabra.ie (not sure if i've spelled that right - just going by memory here!)

Advertisement