Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clock icon

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Is there a way to change the icon for the clock?

I have my super modern looking Anroid phone with Live Wallpaper and this stupid looking 70's style retro clock icon spoiling it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

HTC? If so drag the widget into the bin and add it again, it will give you a few different styles to choose from.

... I assume you mean the widget and not the icon?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

JustinOval wrote: »
    HTC? If so drag the widget into the bin and add it again, it will give you a few different styles to choose from.

... I assume you mean the widget and not the icon?

It's a Nexus S.

No I mean the icon, not the widget.

Maybe I could replace it with a widget, all I use it for is setting the alarm...

Bah, too many assumptions. :D

Loads of clock widgets on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

JustinOval wrote: »
    Loads of clock widgets on the market.

Yeah that's the problem, too many of them. Any one that has a nice icon? I don't want to put in a clock widget as I can see the time in the notification bar so seems pointless.

Then why have a clock at all? Replace it with a widget you would find useful...?

Loads of options here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055977229

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Beautiful widgets app. Allows different fonts/styles of clocks.
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/beautiful-widgets/com.levelup.beautifulwidgets

Advertisement