Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision Course !!

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I was thinking about doing some in english,bio and french...but im really unsure because are they just a waste of money? :confused: i need a little bit of help in them subjects the most....but i dont know if i would do better if i studied it myself at home or to go to a revision course to clear up a few things i struggle with? :confused:

bascially are they a waste of money? just in general...:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Yes in my opinion. You'd be better off getting one grind in each and getting specific issues dealt with. The revision course will just be a broad runthrough and possibly a waste of a lot of time. Just my opinion of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Holly91

Yes in my opinion. You'd be better off getting one grind in each and getting specific issues dealt with. The revision course will just be a broad runthrough and possibly a waste of a lot of time. Just my opinion of course!

iv decided against them now anyways so thanks for you opinion :D

Advertisement