Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Camping Gear

Options
  • 22-03-2011 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey, just a heads-up about this, Tesco (at least Clearwater) are selling the likes of camping chairs and them little stool things for a pittance.

Here's what I noticed:

Them little stool things LINK for 43c.

Tesco camping chair, similar to THIS for 63c.

Proper camping chair, similar to THIS for either e2 or e3.50.

They also have peg mallets for about 50c and im sure other stuff besides.

Best of luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Must get up to tesco and pick up a few of those chairs. Argos etc are always sold out when the summer gets into full swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Handy for anyone going to festivals aswell to pick up things now before they get sold out/ cost alot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭higster

None in Coonagh Limerick..."expect in a couple of weeks"

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Daibheid

I was going to post a thread and saw Coyle had posted this so here it is. This is a decent spec insulation 300gm/cm at a keen price. Beware the mummy style one for similar money - it's only around 70gm/cm- unless you're sure of good weather on your campimg trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

higster wrote: »
    None in Coonagh Limerick..."expect in a couple of weeks"

That will be next seasons stuff, you want a store that was big enough to have this stuff last summer but quite enough not to have sold it.

Try Doradoyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Hmm I must have a look in Dundrum/Nutgrove.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

The new mega Tesco in Naas has the camping gear on sale (smaller Tescos like Newbridge have none).

Camping chairs with arms were 2 for 17 euros I think (didn't buy them), but very decent ones without arms were only 68 cents. That's these:
    coyle wrote: »
    Tesco camping chair, similar to THIS for 63c.

Also picked up two double air mattresses at 18 euros each (singles were 12). Loads of other stuff on sale -- tents, sleeping bags, stoves, etc.

Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Daibheid wrote: »
    I was going to post a thread and saw Coyle had posted this so here it is. This is a decent spec insulation 300gm/cm at a keen price. Beware the mummy style one for similar money - it's only around 70gm/cm- unless you're sure of good weather on your campimg trip.

I picked one of these off, didn't sleep in it yet but it looks fierce comfy, nice fabric and a lot of those mummy style ones are too small

Advertisement