Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the best netbook on the market.

Options
  • 22-03-2011 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

im looking to buy a netbook. but is has to be the cheaper range. i need sumthing that will be good for surfing the net and doin a small bit of word(cvs and stuff). sumthing good for skype. the more battery time the better. what do yous recomend. rember price is esential. but i still want a decent machine. the cheapest one i found was a samsung. but then sumone told me they are a heap of junk. any advise would be very welcomed.:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

Fat Al wrote: »
    the cheapest one i found was a samsung. but then sumone told me they are a heap of junk. any advise would be very welcomed.:)

Samsung are not too bad, but generally speaking you will find that most chaeper netbooks come with similar specs of around 1GB ram and 250GB HDD or thereabouts, which is adequate for your requirements, if you want a recommendation I would go with a toshiba

Advertisement