Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Sheridan

Options
  • 22-03-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wondering if anyone thinks this guy is just fantastic? I heard him (and his drummer/box player) play before The Script on 11th March and saw him at the sugar club too - i think they are both a super new irish talent. Ryan has a new single out called "The Dreamer" - its a great song - a great unique sound from the two of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yea i saw him play support to The Script, He certainly got the crowd going :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

The man's a hero. Hails from Monaghan but I only heard of him for the first time back in September. He's very good live and it's not surprising that he knows how to get the crowd going considering he started out as a busker.

His début single, Jigsaw:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Gpul2E3pE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Deadly guy my sister is obsessed with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yahoomac

ryan sheridan the script imela may just some of the great talent in ireland something positive in our country

Advertisement