Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H Dip in Economics

Options
  • 21-03-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I am interested in applying for the above course next year. I just have a few questions...and would be grateful for any help.

To get into the course, is an interview part of the process?
    What are the actual lecture/ tutorial hours like - I had a look at timetable but there seems to be overlapping there so I couldn't really understand it. Basically I currently work part time as an office manager and for financial reasons would like to be able to keep this job on for the duration of the course. Either 4 half days or 2 days would be sufficient to keep my job.
    Finally, my end goal is to do a masters in Economic Science and just wondered by the level of demand for both the High Dip and Masters are in UCC.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭joxer1988

If someone could also comment on the above for the MA in Economics at UCC too, that would be fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ryanmj

Hi, Just so you know they have started making decisions in the H dip now. the head of the course has made his recommendations to the board, there was no interview involved for it...not sure if that is the same for the masters though

Advertisement