Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working conditions in tna

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hamadafan wrote: »
    http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3/7/2035024/working-conditions-in-tna-a-detailed-analysis

My thoughts

The blood testing thing stunned me
    Angelina should have been kept out WAY longer
    PR is the only thing Dixie does way better than Vince.

Personal PR perhaps but Vince has seeminglly relished and cultivated his "evil, corporate boss" image while making the WWE's PR far more impressive than anyone else's who would even suggest themselves as competition. As seen in that article if anyone even slightly skims the surface on TNA's public relations and how they treat workers aswell as the fans. I mean It's an unfair representation but while the Rock is returning amidst the road to wrestlemania a strung out Jeff Hardy is getting pinned in near a minute on TNA's PPV offering, then a few days later Hogan makes a Tsunami comment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Honestly that article told me nothing really new. In summary yes TNA is a ****hole for wrestlers who are not big ex stars from WWE and Dixie is not the innocent American mum she pretends to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Hogan just said his prayers are with the people of Japan did he not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

glenjamin wrote: »

He made a quip about the tsunami in a promo with Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

glenjamin wrote: »

You know, I thought you were going to say "Hogan just said his prayers and took his vitimins."

• Advertisement
Advertisement