Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4 Hotspot - Meteor Charge Question?

Options
  • 21-03-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

I've the iPhone 4 and currently have the Hotspot feature enabled on it since the update. I'm planning on getting the iPad 2 in a few days and have a quick question.

I want to use the iPhone as a portable internet Hotspot for the iPad when i'm out of the house. Is it true that the carriers charge an extra fee when you have the Hotspot feature enabled. I'm on the Meteor Smart Lite Plan and have 1GB data each month.

Does anybody know if Meteor is gonna charge me extra for having data tethering enabled? I know Vodafone and O2 charge as i've seen people posting about it but haven't been able to find if Meteor do the same. I'm waiting on my bill at the end of the month and hope i'm not in for a big suprise.

Advertisement