Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince of England and Ireland from Tudor Clevesludovitbialon

Options
  • 21-03-2011 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭

http://www.ludovitbialon.com/index.html

My Name with My English Royal Birth-Title is Prince & King of England, France and Ireland Ludovit Bialon of Tudor-Cleves.
    Wait til you get to the bit about the attempted murder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just saw this a little earlier. It's insanity at it's best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

waits for RA head to post "theres no such fooking thing as a prince or fooking king of ireland":pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

theres no such fooking thing as a prince or fooking king of ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

waits for RA head to post "theres no such fooking thing as a prince or fooking king of ireland":pac:

Don't think you have to be a RA head to say that. There is no prince or king of Ireland :confused:

Ha, the second page of this got blocked by my college filters for "Violence".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Walter Mitty has nothing on this guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Schism wrote: »
    Don't think you have to be a RA head to say that. There is no prince or king of Ireland :confused:

ruin it for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

My eyes have just been burnt outa my head with that fecking yellow and white text!

Advertisement