Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2 Mini

Options
  • 21-03-2011 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

15306-32011galaxysiimini600.jpg

This might be seen as a bit premature, seeing as it has'nt even been officially announced yet, but i really like the look of this, and seeing as this thing came form 3 UK, its defintiely coming

Always thought the galaxy S was slightly too big and whereas the s2 is even bigger, the 3.7" screen in this would fit the bill perfectly. Unknown whether it'll be getting the a Super Amoled screen or not though

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/20/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-mini-leaks-out-for-three-uk-plus-nokia-x7/

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Gotta agree, it would be the perfect size for me too. Wonder how much it will cost and what the full specs are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Its fairly doubtful that it will get an amoled screen though, all of the other phones in that spec sheet that use amoled, say so. The lack of amoled would probably bring down the price alright but would defintiely take from any premium feel to the device. T'would be a shame, especially seeing as the amoled shortages were ,meant to stop at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

I wonder if its even real, some of the specs on the other phones are wrong.

Advertisement