Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mariner outboard

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know of someone who services Mariner Outboards??? I am based in Leitrim and would be willing to travel within reason...........
    Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

try duffy's in headford? 093 35449...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭aidanf

There's a place in Sligo that service outboards. It's in the business park beside argos. I was in there last week and the fellow I was talking to said they'll service most brands. I've an old crescent outboard that I'm dropping in to them this week.

I think this is their websites. http://www.inlandboats.ie/

Surely, if you're in leitrim there must be someone in Carrick on Shannon that services outboard motors?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rpmcmurphy

Thanks for that. Il try the one in Sligo. Yes you would think there would be one in Carrick but not as far as I am aware. It would be convenient if that were the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭aidanf

Found these on the web: www.theoutboardcentre.com. Don't know anything about them other than that they are suzuki dealers for Carrick. Might be worth giving them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

guy in lanesborough that does all my stuff. cant remember his name but he is in small industrial estate on the outside of the town. very good on anything he did for me. I'm sure a bit of detective work would find him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

Macspower wrote: »
    guy in lanesborough that does all my stuff. cant remember his name but he is in small industrial estate on the outside of the town. very good on anything he did for me. I'm sure a bit of detective work would find him
    fella that sells and fixes motorbikes? serviced bikes for me when i was younger and was good, was doin outboards too, but its yrs since was over that way! not far from the bridge he was, mark shiels is his name,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

bayliner wrote: »
    fella that sells and fixes motorbikes? serviced bikes for me when i was younger and was good, was doin outboards too, but its yrs since was over that way! not far from the bridge he was, mark shiels is his name,

yep thats him...

Advertisement