Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Year Spanish Aural

Options
  • 20-03-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if any of ye have done Spanish in first year and what kinda stuff is on the aural test? I thought it would be handy enough but now, after going through my language lab booklet im really freaking myself out! So many possibilities! :( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Dont bother going in. Impossible. I got 36% in mine. Highest was 41%. 88% of the year failed the aural but the end of year exam isnt half bad. Should get you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

Dont bother going in. Impossible. I got 36% in mine. Highest was 41%. 88% of the year failed the aural but the end of year exam isnt half bad. Should get you through.

Seriously? :o And did you not have to repeat your aural exam then, no? Also, how did you find the oral? And thanks for responding!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Corcaighabu. are you a repeat student or something?

Why did you ask that?

I remember you from another thread saying you were a first year arts student, but none of your subjects were spanish :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I remember you from another thread saying you were a first year arts student, but none of your subjects were spanish :confused:

I agree, I saw the same thing...

I think we can presume from the lack of response from corcaigh that he was spoofing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I think we can presume from the lack of response from corcaigh that he was spoofing

Or it's an epic troll job.

Sorry for replying so late. No not lying. Did it last year.

Advertisement