Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New friends!

• 20-03-2011 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all. I have been living in Tullamore for the last 3 years and would like to meet new friends. Don't get me wrong I'm far from a "loner". I own my own business therefore meeting people in work is hard! I'm into sports but haven't played in a good few years so I would be a bit rough around the edges. Into outdoors things, "bear Grills" wannabe. No groups around the midlands do this. I'm 28, out going, any ideas guys? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You're going to die alone and be eaten by your cats. They love the taste of you, if not love you per se.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Hi all. I have been living in Tullamore for the last 3 years and would like to meet new friends. Don't get me wrong I'm far from a "loner". I own my own business therefore meeting people in work is hard! I'm into sports but haven't played in a good few years so I would be a bit rough around the edges. Into outdoors things, "bear Grills" wannabe. No groups around the midlands do this. I'm 28, out going, any ideas guys? Thanks

There should be a region forum for you? This is a bad place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Hahaha. Billy no mates.

/cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Bear Grylls wannabe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Hi all. I have been living in Tullamore for the last 3 years and would like to meet new friends.

AH is a great place, you will find lots of real easy going salt of the earth lads in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Are the other Dragons no craic:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Do you really want to meet other people in Tullamore? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Theo_Paphitis

kfallon wrote: »

Yes, any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

kfallon wrote: »

There's a fella down in Clara who loves to go for an ould pint or 20 who must be fairly lonely as he has recently been made redundant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

wanna be best friends?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Theo_Paphitis

Are the other Dragons no craic:P:pac:

No der dry ****es

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

1. No text speak please.
    2. Use your regional forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement