Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cricket in Castlebar Co.Mayo?

Options
  • 20-03-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all

I have routed the internet inside out for information on Cricket in castlebar ? I was wondering is there anyone out there that has information or a number of some sort ? I play cricket in my boarding school but i would like to play cricket when im at home also ?
    Thanks
    Adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Hi all

I have routed the internet inside out for information on Cricket in castlebar ? I was wondering is there anyone out there that has information or a number of some sort ? I play cricket in my boarding school but i would like to play cricket when im at home also ?
    Thanks
    Adam

Until recently I didn't even know Ireland had a Cricket team. (well done on Beating england)

I think there are are 2 clubs in Mayo, Ballyhaunis and Ballina. But as for the one in Ballina I have no idea where it is. Anyway it may get a better focus now knowing that Irish are actually good at it.

http://www.localclubsireland.com/cricket/mayo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13 burkomadlad

alex73 wrote: »
    Until recently I didn't even know Ireland had a Cricket team. (well done on Beating england)

I think there are are 2 clubs in Mayo, Ballyhaunis and Ballina. But as for the one in Ballina I have no idea where it is. Anyway it may get a better focus now knowing that Irish are actually good at it.

http://www.localclubsireland.com/cricket/mayo.html

Haha thanks buddo , well to be fully honest i have looked at it and ballyhaunis and ballina are both very long journey for me although if it was the last option id travel!

Advertisement