Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you make a living as a pilates teacher?

Options
  • 20-03-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Im unhappy in my current job,and looking for a complete change. I trained as a fitness instructor and in pilates but only teach one class a week, I work full time in a different career.

Could anyone advise me on whether you can make a living doing pilates full time? Would be interested in setting up my own business, and also maybe going into massage.

If there's anyone out there who has done it please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm fully trained in Pilates but I work in an office and teach in the evenings. I'm considering my options and in my opinion pilates is getting more and more popular so it could be a good time to start teaching full time.
    Good luck :D

Advertisement