Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Okuma Airframe AF 7/9

Options
  • 19-03-2011 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all
    just took up fishing (fly fishing) and made a sh1t of reel. I undone the knob on the side of the reel too much and it fell into the river. That is the knob that allows the line to feed out quick or slow. Does anyone know if or where I can buy a new one.:confused:
    Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

lol, i have the exact same reel and did the exact same thing!

i think the only option is to contact the manufacturers and beg for a replacement. i've been meaning to do that for a while now, i'd say they'll send you out one. good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Savker

Must do that doc. I also have an Okuma 4/6 and the part is the very same, Fits perfect, but need to get that piece for the 7/9 as I don't like messing about changing bits all the time. Ta

Advertisement