Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone But Not Forgotten, a Thread In Memory of Those Wrestlers Who Died Too Young

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

For a second there I thought the video participants were both relevenat and I was like "WTF Elijah Burke and Shamrock are dead!?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,388 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Miss Elizabeth, may not have been a wrestler but I think she deserves a mention

Brian Adams AKA Crush

Terry Bam Bam Gordy AKA The Executioner, who played a role in the Mankind/Undertaker fued in 1996

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

I think you need two threads catalogue them all:

4d0ec90b211fd.image.jpg

Just really sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I have to give Sensational Sherri a mention here as she was the best female heel manager that I ever remember.

I remember being scared of her when I was a kid watching Wrestlemania and Summerslam tapes during her time with Randy Savage, but she was actually a stunningly gorgeous woman.

I guess the highlight of her career was being Savage's manager, as that relationship spanned 3 Wrestlemania's, but was also paired with Shawn Michaels for a while too.

She made appearances in WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA, proving that a lot of people saw the obvious natural charisma that she possessed.

She was inducted into the WWE's Hall of Fame in 2006, but sadly died in 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Miss Elizabeth, may not have been a wrestler but I think she deserves a mention

I have to say, I didn't know she had died, and having Googled it now just realised she's been dead nearly 8 years

Apparently WCW asked her to become a wrestler in 2000, and when she did, they pretty much dropped her from her contract soon after that. She never worked in wrestling again. I remember I seen Lex Luger in Dublin with the WWA in 2002 (I think that was effectively his debut with what would become TNA) and now he's a born again Christian or something...probably because of what happened to her

• Advertisement
Advertisement