Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black or white starter

Options
  • 19-03-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

what starter in black or white did you choose
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Oshowott, for the first time ever not the fire one. But! when Tepig evolves it's so, so ugly...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Tepig in white and Snivy in black. Was going to pick Tepig all along and then just picked Snivy as well as I'm not mad on oshawotts final evo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tombomb96

snivy was my first choice
    i always get grass:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Japanese Black: Snivy
    European White: Oshawott
    European Black (emulated): Tepig

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tepig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Wotter in Black and Tepig in White. I also traded Smugleaf from my first White and restarted so I got 'em all. And now I have every starter from every Gen in Black. Woot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Snivy in black, I've gone with the Grass starter since Gen 2.
    Tepig in White - I don't normally go for fire starters but he has the easiest ride for the first 30 levels or so and he looks like an extra from Zelda : The Wind Waker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I was gonna go for Snivy all along but a sneak peek at movesets coupled with Mijimaru's general awesomeness in the anime made me change my mind.

Gf got a Tepig but is horrified at the state of the evolutions, so it's gonna stay in its baby form for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I went for Snivy, mainly because Tepig looks fairly freaky once it evolves and... not really sure about Oshawott :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Oshawott, it's really grown on me since I first saw it and I have a tradition of choosing the water starters anyway. Its final evolution is ok but Snivys is my favourite and I don't like Tepigs at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Oshawott, I was set on getting the water starter from the beginning and it starts off as a cute wee teddy =D I also really like the final evolution :D

Advertisement