Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design course Online

Options
  • 19-03-2011 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm considering starting an online course, maybe graphic design or interior & spatial.

Has anyone had any experience with this school in the UK?

http://www.idesigni.co.uk/

Everything seems to tick the right boxes.

How would online art and design degrees be viewed, favourably or not so?

Would appreciate any general input / thoughts from people.

Also does anyone know if I am entitled to funding or bursaries for the course being a mature student.

Regards.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Melyanna

Hi, I found this post while looking for Graphic Design courses. Did you do that one in the end? Would you recommend it? Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

Hi, yes I did, it's still currently ongoing as it is a Ba Hons degree.

For someone in my situation I would recommend it, I wanted to acquire a recognised Ba Hons degree but not have to return to a university in the traditional format. I also wanted the freedom to move location for living or work purposes.

I would recommend you contact IDI for all the details or any questions you may have, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They will allow you to access to their forum where there are many students with huge variations of nationality, age and career backgrounds.

The IDI school is affilated with the University of Hertfordshire so you are as much a student of IDI as Hertforshire Uni. I would recommend you check out both websites.

The school is currently on a 4-5 week break so the next semester starts on the 8th of October and will continue until the first or second week in January. The following semester begins in the middle of February. It is only possible to begin your course when a new semester starts.

Best of luck :)

Advertisement