Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This could quite possibly be the best song ever made

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's no Friday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It's no Friday.

that Rachel young'un is a prodigy unto herself... She's lioke a singing version of that Alison girl held in such high esteem among these parts...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Nah, she is like the opposite, she is superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

JayEnnis wrote: »

What does everyone make of it?

Discuss

Thought it was bizarre at 1st, in a positive way but then the singing started and it was obvious the guys have talent.

Interesting video, I like the 'taped on an old VHS tape' style thing they have going. All in all I was amused and pleasantly surprised. Not the kinda music I listen to really but if this was the type of song that was shown on TV the odd time I do turn on MTV or the likes, I wouldn't be complaining.

Thanks for posting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Exactly my thoughts, it my be different but its a hell of a lot better than most of the stuff these days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Yeah big time.

Advertisement