Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

You know she got stung by a man when...

• 18-03-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

On facebook, you know when a girl just got stung by a man when she goes on a petty rampage on facebook.
    Sure. Facebook is a good place to let the world know what you're thinking but ladies, please - try to maintain some class and tact and dignity.
    It's usually the more unintelligent girls from decadent backgrounds who do it.
    We all know a couple of girls who are always going out with blatantly, blaringly, obscenely obvious **** who clearly wont treat them right and clearly don't care about women. And then she gets neglected by him or she finds out he's cheating or he does some other **** that anyone with half a brain but her would expect him to do.
    And so she logs on to facebook with a vengeance!! Her wall is full of comments like "Not givin a **** bout anyting but nites out wit my gurliez! Pure luv yaz all ta bits!!" and she likes these stupid pages like "All men are bastards" and "Dnt waste tym luvin peeps hu dnt lv u back" (something to that effect, I don't tend to memorise those soppy pages or like pages in general.)
    Now before I'm attacked by girls I'm going to state that I'm not unsympathetic to girls who've been hurt by men. I know it's not at all a nice feeling to be betrayed by someone you cared about. I'm criticizing girls who go out with obvious **** and then start posting petty **** on facebook that nobody wants to listen to.

BUT ANYWAY! The topic of this thread is -
    Funny / pathetic / annoying telltale signs that she just got stung by a man. Post your findings here! biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cawk n bawllz

And no, Silverfish, I'm not trolling.
    I'm new here and you're either overly pedantic or this thread somehow hurts your feelings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

What's with spamming the same post all over the shot? Did your ex post about you on facebook or summat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

All Irish women really love is status and money, Its no surprise to see them bitch and moan on Facebook when they get dumped, When women go with scumbags it always ends in tears, no sympathy from me either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Wait until she phones your job offering your male coworkers sex if they beat you up!

No. I'm new here and one mod seems to be unhappy about where I posted this thread so I had to move it twice.
    So... got an actual reply or do you go out with dickheads and whinge about it on facebook?

• Advertisement

Has that happened to you? It sounds ridiculous but not actually too far off from what some women might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

A decadent background?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

my findings indicate that facebook is pathetic, annoying...

but two outta three aint bad! :D

A decadent background?

I think the culprit bitches are normally from a "better " background, I find the so called "undereducated" broads to be much more down to earth and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What?! Men can sting too?!
    Arrrggghhh!
    I thought it was just those lil yellow and black stripey flyin' fockers that could do the stinging, we are all DOOOMED!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

this is supposed to be a gentlemans club forum and women are referred to as broads and bitches? class.

and the word is "uneducated". or even "illiterate!" :rolleyes:

charlemont wrote: »
    I think the culprit bitches are normally from a "better " background, I find the so called "undereducated" broads to be much more down to earth and reasonable.

Actually I meant more morally decadent.(Maybe it was a confusing term to use?) I find the under educated ones to be just as bad. It's girls who have nothing better going on in their lives so they monopolise their time with relationship related stuff.
    Not saying that stuff isn't important but, jesus christ, get a hobby, do something with your life and stop worrying about ****ty boyfriends when you're in your 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

xsiborg wrote: »
    this is supposed to be a gentlemans club forum and women are referred to as broads and bitches? class.

I would not judge the forum on the merits of this thread (it will be gone soon).

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's girls who have nothing better going on in their lives so they monopolise their time with relationship related stuff.

Similar to angry guys posting on internet forums then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

charlemont wrote: »
    All Irish women really love is status and money, Its no surprise to see them bitch and moan on Facebook when they get dumped, When women go with scumbags it always ends in tears, no sympathy from me either..

Really all Irish women???How about all posters named charlemont post idiotic messages on boards :p

Similar to angry guys posting on internet forums then?
    Angry... how? Are you a lady and somehow hurt by this thread? I'm not the one calling them bitches or anything derogatory.

I'm quite new to boards and already getting the feeling that the users are hypersensitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

On facebook, you know when a girl just got stung by a man when she goes on a petty rampage on facebook.
    On boards.ie you know when someone has gotten dumped by their hate-filled language against the opposite sex on their first post. You want lols, goto After Hours. The Gentlemens Club and the Ladies Lounge are for more mature topics than this crap that you are posting.

theg81der wrote: »
    Really all Irish women???How about all posters named charlemont post idiotic messages on boards :p

Yes, almost all, Plus they love to get real fat and bitchy once they have the shackles on the man (sorry "victim"), Contrast that with most of the European woman here, working in shops etc who always smile and know how to be polite.

Theres only 1 Charlemont and only he can post idiotic and truthful messages on Boards, and he says Dont give your heart to an Irish woman, just give her a ride instead and keep your love for a real woman who appreciates romance..

the_syco wrote: »
    On boards.ie you know when someone has gotten dumped by their hate-filled language against the opposite sex on their first post. You want lols, goto After Hours. The Gentlemens Club and the Ladies Lounge are for more mature topics than this crap that you are posting.

Actually no. I haven't been dumped. Been going out with my girlfriend for quite some time.
    Still getting used to the tone of this board I guess. I post a thread looking for a few funny replies relating to my thread and all I'm getting is angry defensive women.
    Not a good vibe in this place at all. And I'm not reposting this somewhere else for yet another tirade of abuse from women who think relationships and the internet are serious business.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

the After Hours thread under "Rec" at the top of the page is good for a few funny replies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Actually no. I haven't been dumped. Been going out with my girlfriend for quite some time.
    Still getting used to the tone of this board I guess. I post a thread looking for a few funny replies relating to my thread and all I'm getting is angry defensive women.
    Not a good vibe in this place at all. And I'm not reposting this somewhere else for yet another tirade of abuse from women who think relationships and the internet are serious business.

I didn't know the definition of "women" had changed to "anyone who disagrees with me/doesnt find me funny"

Must alert the dictionary people

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

IBTL

TGC mods love having to deal with this utter shíte :rolleyes:

bluewolf wrote: »
    I didn't know the definition of "women" had changed to "anyone who disagrees with me/doesnt find me funny"

Must alert the dictionary people

Well forgive me for assuming that all those who disagree with me are women. I didn't expect men to be so hurt by this. What is your issue anyway?
    I've been as nice as possible in the opening of this thread, wasn't trying to be funny, was hoping it would get humorous.
    What's there to disagree with? Is there a flipside to this? I'm wrong and women actually don't post petty annoying crap on facebook after being dumped? Sorry, bro, but I see it all the time.

Is it my wording? Fine. It's not petty, annoying or crap.
    It's women posting their legitimate feeling after that once special someone has hurt them.
    Better?
    Now... let's get back on track shall we?
    Post your funny examples here, people! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

The funniest are the people (both male and female) who update their relationship status to single and then all their friends 'like' it and then 2 days later they're back together :D

People seem to love bashing Irish women these days (not you O.P) and it's quite offensive because there are a hell of a lot of lovely ones too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Tayla wrote: »
    there are a hell of a lot of lovely ones too!!

That's a shocker :eek: :p

There's so many generalisations in that first post I wouldn't know where to start OP. I don't think the aim of the forum is to act like a Caveman Club and laugh at facebook behaviour, dumb women (paraphrasing) or stuff like that. Your whole post could have just done without 90% of what you wrote.

If you want to have a little rant then just pop over to Ranting and Raving and off you go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement