Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sebring 2011

Options
  • 18-03-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

so race is on tomorrow anyone else getting excited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Grim. wrote: »
    so race is on tomorrow anyone else getting excited?

I'm raging that I'm going to miss this one. Sebring is always a great race but this year it should be one of the best in recent years.

Audi will be giving the R15 its sendoff but it will be very interesting to see if Peugeot has decided to beef up the updated 908 to get some reliability out of the car that is undoubtedly the quickest in sportscar racing. The new petrol/diesel equivalence regulations will also be used for the first time so it will be good to keep an eye on the brand new Aston to see how it will work throughout the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Hmmm, the 12 Hours never even crossed my mind...

Will be fun trying to fit some of that in between the two V8 Supercar races from Adelaide this weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Motors TV yeah? Be a nice warm-up for the IndyCar and F1 starting next week. :)

amacachi wrote: »
    Motors TV yeah? Be a nice warm-up for the IndyCar and F1 starting next week. :)

unfortunately not, it will be streamed on the alms website though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ah nuts. I'll see what happens. Was it last year had the battle right at the end? That was classic. Also Sebring is a track I know intimately from Forza 2 and 3. :pac:

race starts at 2:30 you can watch it here

if anyone is having trouble with the stream try using Google Dns stoped the stuttering for me

Advertisement