Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting New Friends

Options
  • 18-03-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Ladies, ladies I'm sure there are quite a few of you scattered around County Galway, where it can be hard to make new friends, that might like to get together with other ladies for meetups, a glass of wine and a good old natter!. Or just simply to have a chat via boards for something to do over a cup of tea :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hession

Hello there and welcome you boards
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Hi blackeyes, there's been numerous threads about this topic, most recent one is here: http://http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197583&highlight=galway+meet+friends

There's also a private ladies forum where meet ups are organised, it's in the Ladies Lounge, you do have to ask a mod to join, this is so we can talk in private instead of giving out our personal and meet up details to all of the internets.

There's a good few of us on here spread around Galway County, some of us have regular meet ups and then other meet ups are organised a few times a year, both girls only and mixed ones. If you keep an eye on the Galway City forum beers/bowling/cinema night threads pop up there, it's much busier than the County forum.

Edit: Just saw you already posted in that friends thread, maybe try the Ladies Lounge private one then, because there's hardly ever any real activity in this County bit, and I don't really know how comfortable girls will be with putting their info on a public thread, I know I wouldn't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Thanks spadina for that info, I never knew there was a private ladies lounge :) you have been most helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jasmee

Hi, I'm Jas, I'm from Spain and now I going to Moycullen, Galway to work to Au-pair.
    I think that is important meet new people and new places, and I looking for people with the same situation! or simply I meet someone who teach me the culture or the nice places.
    I'm interested in a lot of things!!!!!! :D
    Now I don't speak english very well, but I think in a few time I can have a goods conversations, lol!

Thankssss friendssss ;) !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

jasmee's thread merged with the main thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jasmee

upssss! I'm sorry! I don't understant this forum lol!

Advertisement