Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - 21

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Anyone listened to it? It's powerful stuff, I wasn't too familiar with her music before but I got listening to this album and I have to say, it's pretty amazing! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

i totally agree with you @MsJenjers, she is an amazing talent really great album it is one of my most played albums atm on my ipod :D, another great ablum im also listening to a lot is Jessie J's new album "Who You Are" great album and amazing voice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

colm21 wrote: »
    i totally agree with you @MsJenjers, she is an amazing talent really great album it is one of my most played albums atm on my ipod :D, another great ablum im also listening to a lot is Jessie J's new album "Who You Are" great album and amazing voice :)

I rotate those albums on a daily basis. Both different but FANTASTIC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

arts buff wrote: »
    Hey i absolutley love this album!! she has an amazing voice and so much emotion goes into her songs! the lyrics actually mean something unlike so much other ****e that is " popular" at the moment! I was so obsessed with "someone like you" i posted a video of me singing it on youtube! I was singing it everyday at work at home etc! I will attach a link! its on no way as deep as Adele's but sure hey i can only hope! :)http://www.youtube.com/user/RuthieRuth01?feature=mhum

Hey I love the way you sang it, you've a beautiful voice! :) And I agree, it's an amazing song, definitely one of my favourites on the album!

Advertisement