Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man or Women

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

wow man Id hit it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Saila wrote: »
    wow man Id hit it

That is a man

hondasam wrote: »
    That is a man

:rolleyes: :eek: no really? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Defo a man. (not too sure about the two fruits behind the stage tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

That is a man

I figure you say that ;)

but if a man can do this

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: :eek: no really? :p

but you still would :p

but you still would :p

probably one of those lady gaga hemaphrodites as long as she didnt talk it'd be grand :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

jaw-line is quite the indicator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

whiteboy wrote: »
    jaw-line is quite the indicator

Also shape of wrists and shoulders are wider than hips

Hands are the only real way of telling anymore.. Crowd of us went to a ladyboy bar in Bangkok and I've never seen so many hot people in one place. Annoying knowing that these stunning girls you're looking at are lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Adams apple at 0:03.

Easy fold.

probably one of those lady gaga hemaphrodites as long as she didnt talk it'd be grand :p

No comment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Women is the plural of woman ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

bluewolf wrote: »
    Women is the plural of woman ffs

When I was a tot I used to think "women" was a dirty word so I used to call "women" "womans".

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

The Hoff gets very confused with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Excuse my ignorance here but whats the deal with all the transsexuals in Thailand? Why do they love them so much? Should a lot of these people not just be gay instead of changing gender? Surely so many can't believe they're the wrong gender...can they?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

/blindfold

man

Excuse my ignorance here but whats the deal with all the transsexuals in Thailand? Why do they love them so much? Should a lot of these people not just be gay instead of changing gender? Surely so many can't believe they're the wrong gender...can they?
    A Sunday might get me an answer here..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I wouldnt have copped on just from that video.

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I wouldnt have copped on just from that video.
    The voice is a bit of a giveaway in the middle of the video though surely, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

Most likely a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Its socially acceptable in Thailand unlike here,what do you mean "why do they love them so much",who are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

k_mac wrote: »

The Hoff gets very confused with this one.

I reckon Even KITT could have guessed from distance that that one was probably packing a turbo booster in his pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,998 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Its socially acceptable in Thailand unlike here,what do you mean "why do they love them so much",who are you talking about?

It's all to do with a cock-ban, which became ban-cock, and finally Bangkok.

The masses. They are really in to them over there is the impression I get anyway from seeing such videos. When they discovered it was a transsexual in that video they went mental like they were suddenly really special.
    Isn't there the real possibility that many of these people are just gay and not a case of being born as the wrong gender?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey TeddyTedson

It's an interesting question, there does seem to be a higher instance of transsexuality in Thailand, but people can only speculate as to why. but being gay and being transgender are related, but not the same thing, so no, they shouldn't just be gay instead.

some would say that it's because of cultural reasons, and thailand being relatively untouched by abrahamic religions, so the culture is far more open to diversity of gender, and transgender people can be relatively well accepted, where they wouldn't be in other cultures. you can see examples of this in many cultures throughout history, where transgender people could often be considered a "third sex" or a special class within that culture's structure. one example would be of the "hijra" caste in India and Pakistan.

(Picture of "hijra" women in pakistan)

another suggestion is that it could be due to genetic reasons, seeing as we now understand transsexuality to be a biological issue, it's entirely possible that the population is thailand has a greater instance of these biological factors. but you'd probably have to test the androgen receptivity of a significant amount of the population to prove that.

transsexual gene link identified

anyway, hope that kinda answers your question. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

For now, I'd say woman, but only because I'd tap that sh!t. On the other hand, if news comes out that this chick is actually a dude, then.... oh god no!!! What have I done!?!?!?

Fart wrote: »
    For now, I'd say woman, but only because I'd tap that sh!t. On the other hand, if news comes out that this chick is actually a dude, then.... oh god no!!! What have I done!?!?!?
    You didn't watch the whole video did you:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

You didn't watch the whole video did you:P

No, you're right, I didn't. :D

Advertisement